All services include complimentary nail trimming at request of pet owner as tolerated by the pet with bookings of 5 days or more.
All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccination and supply a copy of document for pets file.
MEET & GREET
This is a free meet & greet but $20.00 for key/ garage remote pick up/ drop off and payment.
The meet & greet is the first step in scheduling a pet service and takes place at the client’s home. This is a very important meeting where I will meet you, your family, and your pets.
- discuss the location of food, treats, bowls, leash, collar, litter pan, cleaning supplies, outside garbage cans, etc.
- go over all the pets information, instructions, and daily routine.
- discuss important health, medical, special needs care information, and instructions.
- go over the pet/ client information forms
- provide the house key, garage code, home security code at that time and make sure they all work well
*For the security of your home, I don’t recommend leaving keys hidden outside the home.
*For entering through the garage door, a key to the home door is recommended as well in case of a power outage.
- Review your emergency contact person (please list at least one on the information forms in case of an emergency.)
MID-DAY DOG WALKING
This service is for the client that has a busy work schedule or away for the day/ evening
Feel at ease that you won’t need to rush home for your dog’s next feeding/ potty time.
I will always do my best to accommodate last-minute visits.
The service provides
- Dog walks or yard play ( preference of client)
- feed/fresh water
- treats( client provided)
- Lots of petting, hugs and attention
Pets are kept on their daily routine in their safe, familiar surroundings. Home pet visits are the most recommended by pet owners. Pets are less stressed and no cross-contamination while choosing home visits for your fur children.
*A minimum of 3 visits per day are recommended for dog visits.
1 visit per day is recommend for cats/ small caged pets, including birds.
I offer additional visits per day if needed.
Included in a Pet Visit:
- Feed/Refresh Water
- Treats (client provided)
- Walk/ yard play( preference of client
- Litter box maintenance
- Light daily brushing if required
- Mail/Packages retrieval
- Watering Indoor Plants
- Recycling/Garbage Can to curb & retrieval
- Alternating lights/blinds
- Daily text/pics updates of your pets
- pet accidents cleaned up
- area around bowls/ litter pan/ cages will be cleaned up
- lots of petting, hugs and attention
Pet Sitting Policy
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Donna is amazing. My job requires me to travel frequently, with many of my trips getting scheduled at the last possible minute. All it takes is one text and I can count on her to take care of things.
-R.A. on Yelp
Donna is unique in the pet sitting business. Not only is she very responsible, reliable, and really cares about our pet. On top of that, she backs all that with insurance something other typically lack. Highly recommend.
-L.C. on Yelp
AREAS WE SERVE
Red Bank, Shrewsbury, Tinton Falls, Eatontown, wayside, Oakhurst, Allenhurst, Elberon, West Long Branch, Wanamassa, Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Neptune, Neptune City, Avon, Spring Lake Heights, Spring Lake, Lake Como, Belmar, Manasquan, Sea Girt